Commercial Real Estate Insurance | Rochkind Insurance

Commercial Real Estate Insurance

Commercial Property vs. General Liability Insurance

The two most common types of commercial real estate insurance are commercial property insurance and general liability insurance.

Commercial Property Insurance

As the name suggests, commercial property insurance covers your buildings and equipment for damage caused by extreme weather events, fire, and some crimes such as vandalism.

No two businesses are exactly alike. Your commercial real estate needs may differ significantly from those of another business owner. The amount of commercial real estate insurance you need to cover property damage depends on when you bought or built your property and the current cost to replace or rebuild.

General Liability Insurance

A general liability insurance policy protects your commercial real estate from a lawsuit should a third-party experience injury or property damage while on your premises.

Which Commercial Real Estate Insurance is Best for My Business? The coverage you need and the options you choose depend heavily on the type of commercial real estate you own.

Businesses operating out of home offices should also have commercial General Liability and Premises Liability insurance, as homeowners’ insurance typically does not cover business losses.

Rochkind Insurance serves the greater Galveston and Houston areas. Call us today at (409) 770-9503, we are here to help you find the best Commercial Real Estate quote.

Have a Question?

Get in touch with us:

Get a quote now

Choose a form below to begin:
Scroll to Top

What type of quote are you looking for?

Life insurance quote form

Fill out the form to request a life insurance quote.
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY

Homeowners insurance quote form

Fill out the form to request a life insurance quote.
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Alarm type? Is alarm monitored by a security service?
  • Value of home
  • Value of contents in home